Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My symphony


  • I see a crescent moon in the sky,
    oblivious to her missing part it shines.
    Gives forth it's rays this wondrous night,
    generous to give me it's missing part-
    to enjoy you her missing heart.


    • whisper nearby the leaves of the trees
      i lean near to overhear what they say.
      An angel from the sky is what i hear,
      and of me a being from below.
      They sing of our union of sky and 'neath.


      • Caresses my cheeks the cold wind speaks ,
        to remind me of the harsh bitter truth.
        in this balcony  this cold december night,
        in bits and pieces your song has crooned,
        beautifully weaved a symphony in my heart.

      1 comment:

      1. Rest In Peace my brother. :(

        Your last blog post is such an apt for this sad occasion.

        "i lean near to overhear what they say.
        An angel from the sky is what i hear,
        and of me a being from below.
        They sing of our union of sky and 'neath."

        Ka hnuk i ti ulh my brother :'(

        ReplyDelete